An update to Worms Clan Wars has been released. The update will be applied automatically. This will update your game to show the version number as #0072 in the Main Menu. This patch is 568.3MB.
- Fixed an issue where the landscape editor was not available for some people.
- Fixed an issue where there would be no retreat time for Mine and Dynamite on custom scheme with 3 or 5 seconds set
- You can now scroll the list of available lobbies when searching for a player match.
- You can now skip past the intro movies and title screen with a gamepad.
- Fixed a crash when entering a story level after playing a multiplayer match with a smaller loadout of classes.
- Custom schemes now appear as such in WormNet.
- Fixed an issue where cancelling joining a channel in WormNet would cause a softlock.
- Fixed an issue where cancelling leaving a WormNet scheme would cause a softlock.
- You can now add Skip Go and Surrender to a scheme.
- You can now cancel searching for a game.
- Fixed an issue where narration was not muted when all other sounds were.