Update #2 released 23/08/2013
Optimisation and Framerate Fixes:
New Scheme Options:
- Improved the vertex buffer object systems for vertex data
- Optimisation pass to remove redundant state changes and unnecessary functions calls in rendering layer
- Altered kick-off point for water calculations to not stall the gameplay update
- Hot seat time can now be changed between 0, 3 and 5 seconds.
- Indestructible Terrain can now be toggled on or off.
- Jet pack full can now be changed between high, medium and low.
- Max crates per turn can be switched between 0, 1, 2 and 3.
- Washing machine bug: Reduced prevalence of instances where worms become stuck in a moving pool of dynamic water (still an issue though – we’re working on it!)
- Fixed an issue where Steam Workshop content wasn’t appearing if files were set to read-only.
- WormNet now correctly reports the number of players and active games in a channel.
- Fixed an issue where subscribed landscapes were not visible without at least one user landscape.
- You can now change worm loadout and team colour using a gamepad.
- Fixed an issue in WormNet where cancelling joining a lobby could take a long time.
- Fixed an issue where the player could become stuck in the landscape editor.
- Options changed after scrolling with the right mouse button are now correctly saved.