The Necromancer DLC for The Pit is out
and players are going head to head with the most unique character class since the Liir addition in the MindGames expansion. As well, we updated the rest of the series to feature a few undead enemy creatures!
Take control of Azraeus the Defiler, a servant of The Immortal, one of the ancient and mysterious Suul'ka! Raised from the dead and promised new life in a new body, Azraeus is determined to fulfill his mission: clear out The Pit and steal the cure to the Xombie plague. As dangerous as any Horde Zuul warrior, Azraeus is a unique Character with powers and abilities never before seen in the Pit.
He is a... NECROMANCER
- New playable character, Azraeus the Defiler!
- Raise undead minions to aid you!
- Soul Crush your enemies as fuel for your psychic powers!
- Enjoy immunity to poison, disease, even hunger! But keep an eye on your psionic power - when it's gone, you're gone!
- New recipes!
- New weapons!
- New items!
- New monsters!
- New achievements!
- Health Lich receives from eating food improved.
- Description typos corrected. Possibly corected.
- Frost Gloves now have an proper effect.
- Charge Gauntlets now have an proper effect.
- Egg Hunter achievement now updates correctly.
- Etthi Vessel recipe now automatically available for Lich.
- Ruined Cookers are no longer indestructible.
- Puppeted/Dominated monsters now attack more effectively.
- Display game difficulty in HUD.
- Various AI tweaks.
- Morrigi Striker can new equip heavy weapons without powered armor.
- A couple of Necromancer creatures will now appear all the way back to The Pit Gold!