These changes apply to both The Pit Gold and Pilgrim versions of the game. Sorry for the tardy posting, but we transitioned Ground Pounders
out of Early Access and into full release and it was crazy pants day!
- Added: Weapon comparison tool-tip now appears for items in Storage Lockers and Tesseract Wells.
- Added: Melee attack for Kheraizen.
- Added: Duration of psionic ability (before activation) to tool-tip.
- Fixed bug: Weapon comparison tool-tip was not taking racial penalties into account for the second weapon.
- Fixed bug: Some items not dropping from medium weapon lockers as expected.
- Fixed bug: Liir health medallion not regenerating health.
- Fixed bug: Spectres can now be damaged by Starlance.
- Fixed bug: Poison was preventing all health regen (eg such as from a healing salve), not just the character's natural health regen.
- Fixed bug: Madness not spawning hallucinations player changed floors.
- Fixed bug: Hiver / Morrigi can now use crafted claws.
- Fixed bug: Player no longer auto-targets reprogrammed Recycler.
- Fixed bug: Previously selected items in SotsDex remaining highlighted.
- Fixed bug: "Use" option in popup menu for tools. ()MORE INFO[www.kerberos-productions.com]
- Fixed bug: Props / Characters not initializing correctly when character teleports multiple floors. ()MORE INFO[www.kerberos-productions.com]
- Fixed typo: "Equipping Armor" text appeared even when equipping gloves / belts.
- Fixed typo: Glamor description.