We've been hard at work planning for future updates in the game! Here's what we've fixed and changed in today's patch:
- Forges added to the following levels:
- Mount Crimhorn: Valley of the Pilgrims – Near the center area of the zone
- Ruined Cliffs: Fortress Ur – Near the entrance
- Ghostfang Wildlands: Wisp Grove – Near the entrance
- Arkan Moors: Gor Loch – Near last village
- Valley of the Dead: Temple Gates – Near the arch in middle of the zone
- Increased the amount of Souls players earn from controlled Dominion sites.
- Local controlled sites now produce 100 souls per hour up from 10
- Sites your player bosses control in other games now earn 10 per hour up from 5.
- The max cap for souls earned increased from 5K to 100K
- Unique weapons (Gold) will now apply the appropriate data for player levels 1-19.
- Fixed player boss names not properly displaying.
- Players will now need to restart their game after changing their texture, shadow, and anti-alias quality settings.
- Launcher now available allowing new players to set their game resolution entering the game. Using this feature will also help those encountering a black screen during start-up in the event their default resolution is unsupported by their monitor.
As always, thank you so much for your support! Through your feedback, we're working to improve the game and make it fun for all :)