Date: November 14th, 2013
Please verify your game files if you haven't for a while. There is an issue we're tracking down with some files not getting patched correctly.
Just a reminder: Currently, everyone has access to all commanders. You will not have permanent access to all of them once we have systems in place for that. Never fear, we will have quite a few commanders to select from, regardless!
There is a known issue while accessing settings during a live game. Depending on the solar system and your computer, and connection, this can result in a very long delay to rebuild the system before you can play again. We recommend not changing settings during a live game for now. We will be fixing this, but it is an easily avoidable problem, so in the interim, avoid doing this!
Windows Versions: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (64 & 32 bit)
Mac OS/X: 10.7, 10.8 & 10.9
Beta Build: 57047
- ATI 3X00 and 4X00 should be working again! Sorry about that, new impostor code uncovered a driver bug!
- Economic factors should be working again. Keep a sharp eye on your energy. It does matter!
- This also impacts how recon units use energy.
- Target leading should be fixed.
- Units will now automatically reclaim and build if you try and build over wreckage
- AIs have names now!
- Apparent "lock up" on the intro video playing should be fixed
- AI is starting to have actual threat response, instead of just economic threat.