PA Alpha Build 51464
Current Build: 51464
Date: August 1st, 2013
Windows Versions: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (64 & 32 bit)
Mac OS/X: 10.7 & 10.8
Linux: Ubuntu 12.04 & 13.04 (And derivatives); See here for other distro's that are working (Need alpha forum access)
- This build fixes a large number of small bugs, server instability issues and a number of known issues.
- Planet display in lobby should now show the correct planet name and type
- Large number of UI improvements, bug fixes and tweaks
- Fabber assisting, building and ongoing behaviors have been improved to behave more as expected (shouldn't just stop for no visible reason)
- JSON file and directory cleanup; this should make it easier for modders to see what's actually used vs what was still just hanging around.
- You can custom keybind now. This is hopefully a welcome change for people who prefer to have very customized keymaps.
- Ongoing pathing improvements, including air dodgings and braking behaviors
- Metal spots are again on the ocean floor. They're hard to see, but magnetic snapping should make it smooth sailing til we get the surface visualization in
- Many audio additions and tweaks
- Transitions between biomes looks much better now, more terrain features added
- Balance Changes
- Laser Defenses health increase, DPS increase and projectile speed increase
- Tank speed reduced a bit, both for top speed, and turret turn rate
- Walls should be prioritized much lower than other unit types. Logic error was having many of them prioritize walls much higher than they should have.
- Fabber's should do a better job of searching for things to do when on a patrol route, including reclaiming wreckage if your economy is running a deficit.