Current Build: 50240
Date: June 28th, 2013
Windows Versions: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (64 & 32 bit)
Mac OX/S: 10.7 & 10.8 - Please try again if you haven't played in a while! Mac stability is drastically improved
Linux: Ubuntu 12.04 & 13.04 (And derivatives); See alpha forums for full list of currently working distros
If you are playing on Linux or Mac at this early stage, please join us on the forums for discussion and ongoing bug fixes. These builds are still very early. If you don't wish to play through steam for them, you can download directly from http://uberent.com/launcher/padownloads
- Mac and Linux only, these are full builds until we get our stand alone launcher working.
- Custom Games now allow for free for all up to five players, and for team based gameplay up to 10. 2v2v2v2v2 to 5v5, or anything in between
- Roster in the lobby now shows you who's there, and what their status is (in case you're waiting for someone to click ready)
- Snapping when building now. Should make base building go much quicker.
- Commander has a normal fire weapon. Makes him a lot sturdier early game
- A number of rendering pipeline improvements that should bring performance closer to where it was before 50083
- More updates to the recon system. Don't forget to scout!
- Bombers, Artillery and other "build for demand" ammo users should be a little more discriminating about choosing targets, especially if they're given an explicit order
- Selection boxes and effects show underwater
- Pole Markers so you can tell your north from your south
- Updated builder lathe effect
- Commander has limited built in radar now