You may see another small build this weekend with a few bug fixes. This build will hopefully see some nice changes for people, including much easier ways to make AI only games, and even team vs. AI games.
- Some new lobby hosting that should make AI games much easier to create!
- Also better support for building multiplayer games that have pre-defined AI slots, including pre-built Player vs AI team games
- More stability, performance and bug fixing; We had a few late fixes come in today, so you may see another very small build increment over the weekend.
- The changes will be minimal if so.
- Zoom in the system editor should behave like normal once more
- Air focused AIs should once again build more than one factory
- More adjustments to orbital strat icons ; still WIP, but should be easier to manage your orbital units
- Quite a few additional naval and land pathing fixes; Barring new reports, most of the major pathing issues should be resolved; please report if you find new ones, especially if they're happening a lot or are easy to reproduce