Builds keep coming fast and furious, though we'll start to slow down a bit and do bigger, more infrequent builds again soon. But not until we're pretty happy with the overall stability and performance of everything.
- Additional performance, stability and bug fixing
- Mac OS/X Ati driver rendering bug - We finally have managed to track down, and fix, the driver bug causing this by working around it in our own rendering engine. This should fix rendering for a lot of people on Mac Book Pro's from 2011, and a number of iMac's from that same era.
- Quite a few additional pathing fixes (There are still some unusual naval pathing issues we're investigating)
- Linux: Included an Ubuntu 12.04 compat version of libstdc++.so.6 ; Should fix launching with Steam
- WASD should now respect when you're chatting, and not try and move the camera
- New art for sea energy plant, sea air defense, advanced radar sat
- Solar Array can no longer do celestial moves; Currently, too exploitable so you always maintain a healthy chunk of energy economy with no actual risk