Today we're releasing update 2.0.4, a brand new official update for GODUS which introduces numerous changes and additions. Due to the number of changes in this version we've also introduced a brand new homeworld for you to play through. If you'd like to continue using your existing save you're free to do so, but to take advantage of all the new features and changes in version 2.0.4 you will need to delete your saves to restart your homeworld. Bear in mind that having to restart your homeworld is occasionally a part of the early access process, but we hope that you'll find these changes and new homeworld worth the loss of your existing homeworld. For instructions on how to delete your saves just head here
Also, feel free to check out Peter and Jack's video update where they talk about the release of version 2.0.4 and some of the work that went into it.
Below is a list of many of the changes introduced since our last update (version 2.0.1). We're also still hard at work taking care of any remaining bugs and issues that still exist in the current version. For the full list of known issues feel free to read through our Known Issues thread
. As always, please be sure to report any bugs and issues to Support@22Cans.com
- Brand new homeworld
- New cards
- Temples disappear on completion
- Different abodes only on different ground types
- Locking underwater sculpting
- Added raft to events for reinforcements
- Landscape colours updated
- Town statue updated
- Incomplete cards now show next to the timeline button in homeworld
- Incomplete cards interface acts as shortcuts to timeline
- New animations for followers
- Brand new art and layout for the cards
- Revised flow for the cards
- Loincloths for your first two followers
- Straw hut abode type
- New belief collection tunes
- Event mission music
- CPU optimisation
- New buried ruins
- God beams from shrines
- Tutorial polish
- Water clicking visual effects
- Tons of bug fixes
- And much more!
Please note that you may have to restart Steam for this to take effect. Thanks 22Cans community!
NOTE: Want to read all about the changes that were introduced in our initial 2.0 release? Click here[www.22cans.com] to check them out. Also, if you have a bug to report or some feedback to submit please take a look at the Submitting Feedback and Bug Reports thread[www.22cans.com]. Lastly, for more information on opting in to developer builds feel free to read here[22cans.com]. Thanks everyone!