Initially we wanted to tie the most wanted fixes together with the free content update. But as the latter obviously took way too long to finish, we decided to split those apart.
- ‘Hotseat’ mode for strategic map (shards).
- Optimization of AI turn's calculation. This should fix most crashes in the late game, at big shards, with having many heroes etc.
- Spanish localization.
- Sound updates for most units (53 out of 71), others will be updated in the future patches.
- Additional damage bonuses for flanking attacks and attacks from behind in tactical battles.
- Units can now be turned in any direction in tactical battles.
- Savegame files are now 10 times smaller.
- Borders of domains for every player on the strategic map (shard).
- Customization of the difficulty level for custom game on a shard (like starting gold, gems, population etc.).
- Ranged attack display for some units (like devil or catapult).
- Quick access menu.
- Some updates for interface and graphic assets.
- An unnecessary scrollbar on the Statistics screen.
- Crystal will now give heroes various quests depending on the chosen difficulty, not only the task for killing bowmen.
- Infamous 'Swiftness' skill bug that gave the AI an ability to attack player's units more than once per turn in tactical battles using units like harpies and centaurs.
- Infamous 'Polymorph' spell bug that caused inaccessibility of some hexes in tactical battles.
- Mismatch between colors for coat of arms in the Profile screen.
- Many other fixes.