As you may have already seen, the PlayStation Vita version of Football Manager is due for release on the 11th April. Due to the cross-platform play available in Football Manager Classic mode, we’ve taken this opportunity to release an update for FM14 to enable this functionality.
We’ve also included a few other fixes which include, but are not limited to the changelist posted below.
To update you will need to close the game down and re-launch for it to update. If this does not work for you or you feel it has not updated you will need to restart Steam.
Upon launching the game you will see the updated version number of 14.3.1 in the bottom right hand corner of the Start Screen.
If your version still hasn’t updated we suggest again restarting Steam and if that still doesn’t work, try verifying your game cache as explained here in our FAQ - http://www.footballmanager.com/faq/?game=38&id=221
So managers, get back into your sheepskins and lead your teams to glory. Failing that, a sneaky one-nil win away might just keep the chairman off your back for a couple more games…
Football Manager 2014 - 14.3.1 Update Change List
- Enabled PS Vita Cross-Save functionality
- Fixed rare crash when adding player to transfer target/development list
- Fixed rare crash on continue
- Fixed examples of pre-14.3.0 saves failing due to French discipline rule change
- Fixed edited teams being extracted into wrong division
- Fixed edited names not saving correctly
- Fixed rare cases of future transfer join dates reverting to year 1900
- Improved player interest AI after declaring interest