Hope you guys had a good weekend, I spent mine fixing de-sync bugs and making some other small improvements.
The new build is up, restart steam to force Cannon Brawl to update. As always report any issues in our Bugs and Support sub forum!
- Fixed a multitude of cases where an online multiplayer match could become de-synced
- Fixed a case were both players would start on red side, causing strange behavior
- Fixed bug where after 120 seconds, blue player would gain a small autogold advantage over red player
- Fixed bug where it was possible for demolishers from different players to become ‘stuck’ to each other
- Fixed issue where player build version was not sent over in some cases
- Fixed bugs where drills could freeze in the air after hitting shields
- Fixed another case of the zombie lobby
- Fixed leaderboard scrolling
- Moved Skirmish and Local Multiplayer out to main menu. Not technically a new feature since Cannon Brawl has always had local multiplayer vs a friend/AI, but now it’s more visible.
- Build menu always starts on first option, to help with muscle memory selection
- Changed Seaside 2 such that the top diamond mine is now in a valley shape
- You can now skip XP countdown with spacebar
- Decreased level 3 Cannon Tower’s terrain damage radius from 70 to 50 and it’s blast radius from 70 to 60
- Decreased cost of level 1 Lasers from 70 to 65
- Decreased cost of level 1 mountain maker from 60 to 55
- Decreased base cooldown of mountain maker from 19 to 18
- Selling a build now yields half it’s combined cost, scaled by health
- Adjust gold mine bounding box to be slightly taller
Hope you guys enjoy!