Here's a nice big holiday update, hope you enjoy:
- New look for Nightmare mode, say hello to new much more Nightmare-ish theme for the levels and map.
- Insane AI can now better shoot down warheads with lasers
- Insane AI is better about protecting his HQ when damaged
- Insane AI can now better shoot enemy demolishers
- New music for the Rescue themed missions in the campaign
- Added a ‘bonus pool’ for ranked match making. Each day you 1 point is generated into your bonus pool. You can redeem bonus points by playing ranked matches which allows you to climb the leaderboards if you are an active player (we'll be tuning/tweaking) this in the coming months.
- Leaderboard now displays ‘Rating Point’ scores rather than ELOs. A rating point score is your ELO + redeemed bonus points.
- Matchmaking now tries to match you with players inside a small ELO range which grows larger the longer you go without a match.
- Fixed bug in which music/sfx volume settings could be reset
- Bribed buildings will no longer keep their enemy cooldown bonuses
- Increased warhead costs to 55/35/25 from 50/30/25
- Increased maximum gold from 300 to 350
- Diamond mines now yield 1.5x the value of a gold mine instead of 2.0x
- Placing a bank on a diamond mine upgrades it a second time for free
- Decreased cooldown on uncle’s ram to 40s from 45s
- Increased laser cooldown to 14 from 12
- Decreased difficulty slightly of final boss
Let us know about any feedback/bugs you find!