The team has been busy going through feedback to try and fix the most common issues/requests, the result of this can be found in this update.
We will continue to keep an eye on the forums so please keep your feedback coming as it is all very helpful!
Alpha 0.3.3 Build Notes
- Added content to corridor dream
- Added graphics and sound options
- Added more resolutions to options menu
- Added mouse sensitivity options
- Unlocked aspect ratio so multi-monitor gaming should technically be possible (feedback needed please)
- Changed main menu
- Updated garden and hub songs
- Fixed crouch sticking in sand maze
- Fixed lots of collision issues
- Fixed PC exit bug
- Fixed dialogue on bed repeat bug
- Fixed terrain issues in the desert
- Options menu now saves changes
- Made snow dialogue play sooner so it doesn't play simultaneously with other dialogue
- Many other minor fixes
Due to some launch changes to the game, you may need to restart your Steam client before the new build updates correctly.