- Fixed: Players getting stuck in place after using the phone in the Nightmare a second time.
- Added: Act II Main Dream
- Added: Act II Side Dream
- Added: New Menu’s. These are looking to be the early stages of the final menus. Also more pad friendly.
- Added: Rift version of Dream. Please Read the Rift Prototype Forum section to report Rift Bugs and view the getting started guide.
Side Notes: Act II took quite some time to deliver as we had to change the dev pipeline in order to get ready for the future updates, where Howard will be making an appearance.
While the content for Act II is there, the story is still to be implemented. The story for Act I has been re-written since we got a writer on board, and the voices are being recorded. We expect Act II to be updated with the story once Act I dialog is complete.
You may also notice there is one side dream in Act II right now, this is mainly because the 2nd side dream is highly focused around story, and as the dialog is not yet recorded; we made the difficult decision not to include it in this version.
Known Rift Issues
- Camera Jumps
- Clipping in the Sand Maze
- Unable to read the Documents – See Rift Guide here for the PC Login information.
- Books in the nightmare don’t show materials. Again Read the Guide for information of what should be in the books
- Collision is slightly off for small objects. So far we have
~Locks for Breifcase
Please report all RIFT bugs in the Rift Prototype Forum section here.
Unfortunately some of these bugs cannot be rectified until a new version of OUDK is release, as mentioned in my blog here.[dreamthegame.co.uk]