We finally updated the Linux version, sadly there is no sound at all at the moment.
So here goes the Patch update note!
- Client Fixes
- Reactivated splash screen delay
- Fixed music that stayed in the menu
- Fixed main menu music loop
- Removed option Activate debug mode
- Added Linux build 0.1.0.4056 (the Linux version will be different than the original release until we have completely switched to Fabric)
- Block radial menus on remote entities and lumber tasks in Arena Mode.
- Skip AK update for Linux
- Fixed Open Mine thickness issue
- Fixed an visual issue appearing at 6AM, Bricktron could be seen through trees
- Check if this object was cloned in MeshInfo. This makes sure that object is destroyed.
- Server Fixes (0.1.0.bda6)
- Added version number on server footer and replaced Paolo with Anonymous
- added version to all view/routes
- Fixed an issue with the packaging under Windows
So as always, enjoy the and give us your feedback!