This one took a while to get ready for a public release but here it is.
One of the major changes we made on that one was the migration from Wwise sound engine to Fabric. It's not perfect yet but at least it's become way more playable with less crashes.
We also added some damage handling over the network for the Arena Mode. And a lot of game fixes.
if you want to see the full changelog you can go to http://sauropodstudio.com/changelog/
or here is the really short version
- Added the explosions over the network.
- Added the new damage system on the network.
- Added Fabric and fixed couple of memory leaks that came with it.
- Completely removed the Wwise integration.
- Added a system that block the user from firing the catapult if it hasn’t been aimed.
- Fixed a new logging system (will help us a lot with the debugging)
- Fixed a couple of bugs that were affecting the lumber task
- The task area not being set
- Bricktrons not stopping to gather logs and just continuing to destroy the forest
- Added a Christmas tree. ;)