It's that time again, ladies and gentlemen! Time for an update. But not just any update! An update with a lot of fixes and features.
We'd also like to tell you a little bit about ourselves. Who's Alligator Pit, really? What's changed since the last time we introduced ourselves to the community? Read more about it here[samrev.com]
, on our latest official blogpost!
Talking about community contributors, we'd also like to showcase our brand new achievement icons! Check them out on Steam
! They were made by this guy[adrianbukowski.deviantart.com]
, check out his other stuff!
Also, we created a brand new documentation website for information about dedicated servers, scripting, and more! Check it out at http://docs.samrev.com/
. This documentation can be contributed to on Github[github.com]
as well, so feel free to submit any pull requests if you have anything to add.
- Added a new mutator: Enemies Replacer. This randomly replaces enemies in any level with random special character types.
- Added a Pitch property to SoundHolder entities.
- Added a default dedicated server controller addon: the Combative Creature Cutter, also known as CCC. You can add admins, kick people, or invoke votekicks. (More documentation about this soon!)
- Updated the Bromscript scripting engine.
- Added new (old) variants of Elementals: Earth and Wind.
- Added some more customization options to Grunt and Firecracker.
- Fixed lasergun/tommygun slowdown bug.
- Fixed windowed mode resolutions not always showing the right values in menu.
- Fixed "Stats not saved: error 3".
- Fixed stats for Ziggurrat never uploading to Steam leaderboards.
- Fixed stats shown in menus always being singleplayer. This also shows deathmatch stats now!
- Fixed stats not always saving correctly when playing multiplayer.
- Fixed the way secondary fire, Netricsa, and Use controls were conflicting with each other. They are now all separate controls. This also avoids confusion.
- Fixed a bunch of minor level issues.
- Fixed a bunch of minor networking issues.
- Fixed a bunch of minor graphical issues.
- Fixed a bunch of crashes.
- Fixed a few survival exploits.
- Lots of internal code changes that will allow us to roll out fixes even faster!