Another update for you. Please note that savegames made in the previous build will not work with this build (like usual - see the FAQ for more details).
Also, for those who have been asking
for it, we're in the process of testing multiplayer voting.
- Upgraded the tick rate from 30 to 40. (Experimental! Might avoid some off-by-one problems, but could also make some people's game more laggy. We're looking for feedback on this!)
- Added few more customizable properties to enemies, such as custom score and custom projectiles.
- Fixed a bug in Sacred Yards where the player would suddenly jump real high and die.
- Experimental fix for slowdown with lasergun and tommygun.
- Fixed autodownloader sometimes not downloading map dependencies.
- Fixed broken destructable models from the last patch.
- Fixed lighting in Tomb of Ramses.
- Fixed an issue with the resolution toggle in the video settings menu cycling through all available resolutions.
- Fixed cannon walker not using cannon weapon model.
- Fixed a few crashes in the editor.
- Fixed TechTest and IntroTSE showing in Custom Level menu when using All.vis.