STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Serious Sam Classics: Revolution
Serious Sam Classics: Revolution4,648 Members | 288 In-Game | 931 Online | 0 In Group Chat
Based on the original games, Serious Sam: Revolution is a modernized Serious Sam Classic for modern PC's. It includes both The First Encounter and The Second Encounter and is using the old engine and game physics in this standalone game, with a lot of bug fixes and better compatibility with modern computers (such as 64 bit compatibility). Additionally it also includes a brand new campaign, brand new multiplayer modes and levels, full Steamworks integration and a lot more.Serious Sam Revolution forum
Click on any of the images below to make it your new profile avatar.
First of all, Happy Holidays from all of us at Alligator Pit! From today until the 31st, everyone will have Santa hats on their player characters. Have fun!See all 26 comments
- Now using the new SteamUGC API for Steam Workshop. This should speed up the Workshop process a lot. The downloading of workshop items is now handled by Steam instead of the game, which means you don't need to wait for the game to download all of your subscribed items, and you're no longer required to restart the game. (NOTE: In our testing, when starting this version for the first time, you will have to restart the game at least once for your existing subscribed workshop items to "convert" to Steam's new format. This is only required once!)
- Added a scrapped map from The First Encounter: Classic Hole!
- Added new Classic First Encounter and Classic Warped HUD themes, including an additional uncolored classic theme.
- Fixed minor HUD issue with Serious Bomb icon.
- Fixed a couple minor issues with Ughzy enemy customization.
- Fixed a couple minor issues with Headman enemy customization.
- Fixed Ghostbuster not being affected by Serious Damage powerup.
- Fixed Twisters in The Pit launching you way too high.
- Fixed error 3 when saving statistics. (For real this time. Promise.)
- Fixed some issues in Sankta Nokto.
- Fixed some issues in Sand Canyon.
- Fixed missing survival medals in Faster Faster.
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone
Game Art _