===== StarForge v0.46a =====
- Procedural forests are now physically simulated; trees respond to collisions, can bend, sway and break.
- Added the "Forging Terminal", an object you can forge which allows you to extend the area where forging is possible.
- Turrets will "stick" to things and remain locked in place rather than tumbling all over the place.
- Turrets can be attached to other physically simulated objects, including spinning slammer turrets.
- Preferences you set in the settings screen are now saved and will be applied each time you load StarForge or join/host a server.
- Camera behavior greatly improved, much smoother, more dynamic and natural.
- Wurms' AI is greatly improved; they are much more responsive and react much more quickly.
- Wurms' attack motions improved and varied.
- Settings screen function is fully restored.
- Camera's Field of View adjustable in the settings screen.
- Blood effects can be toggled on or off in the settings screen.
- Motion blur, depth of field and other effects can be toggled on or off in the settings screen.
- Improved character's screaming logic; more responsive to damage; louder screams occur less often.
- Truck can take damage from impacts.
- Adjusted and tweaked several health and damage related settings.
- Hovercraft has increased lift to prevent skidding across the ground.
- Adjusted the appearance of blood effects.
- Improved the appearance of Atlas in the main level.
- Added a unique wind-up sound to some of the chaingun varieties.
- Several fixes to the procedural weapon system; weapons are now virtually guaranteed to spawn from chests.
- Fixed floating trees.
- Weapons and items held by other players may not be visible in their hands when initially joining a server.
- Brightness setting doesn't work.
- Some computers may experience a framerate limit of 30 fps.
Ge bra betyg