By now you're probably all enjoying playing the new Starforge update, it's pretty exciting! By now on your adventures on Atlas you've probably noticed a couple bugs already, so here are the fixes:
- Players can now see each other shooting at each other and what weapons they are holding
- Fixed Despawners for loot and creatures
- Fixed the desynchronous equipment
- Added new animal of prey: The Daperdillo
- Server issues regarding the earlier dedicated server issues have been taken care of as well.
- Ground Pounder can now collect wood quicker
- Players start with Titanium Drill blueprint
- We are stress testing a 64 and 32 player dedicated server. Please do not expect these 2 servers to be fully stable.
- We have wiped the saves on the MP servers, this is so we can properly test the game to make sure it becomes more balanced and stable. Don't expect your MP saves to last over the next few weeks and we work on things.
That should make your player experience a lot more enjoyable going forward! Thanks so much for playing our game and keeping Starforge in the Top 100 charts during this Steam Sale!