Since the Steam release of Scourge: Outbreak on April 2nd, we've been actively interacting with our community to identify problems and find potential fixes. While there are a number of improvements that we are still investigating, we have released an update that addresses several issues which were spotted early after launch.
VERSION 1.103 NOTES:
- Added Say/TeamSay key bindings for text chat in Co-op/Versus modes.
- Added Controls option for enabling/disabling Controller vibration.
- Fixed several graphics issues in LOW and LOWEST pre-defined graphics modes.
- When matchmaking for Versus games, the game will now search for additional players for a minute or two, then put you in a game on your own if no-one is found. This allows you to run around exploring and testing things while waiting for someone to join, instead of having to sit in the lobby (twiddling your thumbs) while waiting. This was the fastest way to implement the closest thing to an 'open public' server that several Steam community users asked for.
- Co-op Campaign matchmaking now always shows you a list of available Co-op games, instead of automatically joining the game which most closely matches your preferences.
- Fixed various bugs related to creating LAN Co-op games.
- Fixed several Leaderboard issues including endlessly updating Leaderboards and incorrect XP totals for some players.
- Fixed several localisation (translation) mistakes.
One of the features requested repeatedly by the community is Bot support for Multiplayer modes. We're currently working on this and plan to make beta versions of the 'Bot' update available for owners of Scourge: Outbreak to test and provide feedback, thereby participating in the improvement of the game.
We're also pleased to announce that we'll soon be releasing "Incursion", the new DLC map pack for Scourge: Outbreak FREE
for owners of the game. Keep an eye on our Facebook page, Twitter feed or our Steam forums for more details on all this and more!
With the help of our community, we fully intend to continue improving the Scourge: Outbreak experience in future updates!