- Desynchronization: Network optimizations were made to stop the desync issue during games which also led to non-progressions.
- FPS Cap: The FPS cap can now be removed via the game.cfg file. Add the option "LockFps = 0" under the Video section. Note that removing the FPS cap may cause issues depending on system configuration and network quality.
- Disable voice chat option: You can now disable all incoming sounds via the options while still having the ability to chat via Push to talk.
- Push to talk voice chat: To enable chat while in-game, parties or a menu press the ` (tilde) button (can be reconfigured).
- Minigun ammo clip upgrade: Fixed the issue where users were not seeing the clip properly upgraded.
- Graceful error handling: Better message boxes and debug text appear when issues occur to give developers better visibility.
- Crash at Voting Screen: A fix was made to the crash that occurred while voting for a map.
- Crash when connection to Steam is lost: Launching the game when Steam is offline will not launch into LAN mode instead of crashing.
- Alt+Tab Crash: Fix to the crash when users Alt+Tab out of the game.
- Overall game stability: Optimizations were made increase game stability.
- God Mode Executable compatibility: Steam DRM has been altered from Standard to Compatibility. This change will help users experiencing crashes while booting the game.
- Memory Allocation Fix: Optimizations were made to game memory allocation.
For those that might still be experiencing any of these issues after patching, please direct your issue reports to this thread: http://steamcommunity.com/app/227480/discussions/0/828937420193069969/