This update adds a 'Use this amount' link to the reconciliation dialog, along with showing the cleared balance in YNAB as of the selected date. We've also added a few new currencies, and fixed several minor bugs.
New - Added Bangladeshi Taka currency option.
- Added Ugandan Shilling currency option.
Better - The trial notification screen is now only shown for college students once they reach 34 days remaining of their license.
- Clicking the 'Cleared' button after editing a transaction no longer begins editing again.
- Added ability to reconcile with the cleared amount YNAB knows about.
- Reconciliation current cleared balance now updates to be the cleared balance as of the selected date.
Fixed - Fixed an internal issue that could have caused other YNAB apps to get their changes overwritten in rare circumstances.
- Rounding on quick budget averages now happens earlier, preventing phantom budgeted amounts some users were seeing.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when switching date formats or swapping imports and memos when importing.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when hitting ctrl while entering a date into the scheduler.
- Changing the selected flag while making other edits no longer prevents selecting different transactions.
- When jumping to the register view from budgets, the date filter is now applied correctly.