Alright everyone, we found the last second issue from last week. The patch is now live.
- Added bonus relationship change in the bounty rewards message.
- Added Faction Log info for when an enemy ship is destroyed which faction(s) relations are increased.
- Changed the missions display log to show if you are working for a faction, and if there is an enemy faction that needs to be dealt with.
- Adjusted the amount of reputation gained from missions when working for a faction.
- Scene lighting update
- Increase the amount of positive reputation acquired with the sector’s faction when destroying a bounty ship.
- Changed how the workshop thumbnail backgrounds are taken. This should correct the issue that some people were having with the strange backgrounds once the ship was uploaded.
- Fixed an issue where if you created a new Galaxy with random parts and then exited to the main menu and reloaded that Galaxy all parts would be wiped from your station.
- Fixed Mining Drones not getting within their firing range when told to mine.
- Fixed an issue with the wreckage points not always dropping parts of the destroyed ship.
- Fixed a bug where Faction Relations would not update timely causing it to appear as no reputation was being gained. Relation changes via combat will now appear instantly.
- Fixed a bug with the Map that would allow it to change sectors without the Micro Warp Drive being enabled.
- Fixed an issue with the shader used on ships.