- The success of salvaging nodes has been corrected (it was backwards).
- Corrected an issue where ship combining could fail.
- Fixed an issue that could cause waypoints to not be removed on mission end.
- Fixed the start message for the Sector Skirmish mission.
- Fixed missions being able to use the player as an opposing faction.
- Reduced the volume of hangar subsystems.
- Corrected Hangar subsystem misspelling.
- Corrected some grammar in load screen hints.
- Salvaging has been reimplemented. Will need another pass for balance/tweaks.
- Thermal damage from salvage beams has been reduced.
- Improvements to sector generation for future expansion of mission API.
모든 9개의 댓글 보기
- Fixed several issues with mission spawning.
- Weapon Fire Rate active system now displays the correct value for bonus in its tooltip.
- Fixed several issues that could lead to faction reputation reset.
- Improvements to handling of mission requirements.
- All missions have been updated to reflect changes in how mission requirements are handled.
- Double Down Mining Request mission has been combined into the regular Mission Request mission.
- Weapon Fire Rate active system fire rate mod has been adjusted to 10%, 15%, 20%.
- New mission API functionality.
- Salvaging nodes is not currently functioning as intended, and will be addressed in the next patch.
모든 5개의 댓글 보기
- Micro Warp Jump between sectors no longer uses capacitor energy.
- Placing hardpoints in mirror mode when exceeding controller slots.
- Adjustments to economy handling to fix price issues. If there are still problems please let us know
- Screen flash when NPCs use MWD.
- Cargo capacity not being updated when resources are destroyed.
모든 3개의 댓글 보기
New Galaxy Required
- New “Enhanced Capacitor Recharger “ - has twice the standard recharge rate
- New Starter Ship “Junk Hound” was made using random set of parts.
- Doubled the size of planets
- Doubled the average sector space
- Increased all thrust outputs for all engines, boosters, and maneuvering thrusters.
- Adjusted the base price of all resources to reflect value of goods and rarity.
- Increased range of sensors.
- Increased max possible number of satellite objects around planets
- Increased mining yield chance for all mining lasers to 75, 80, 85, and 90% from lowest to highest.
- Significantly increased weapon damages across the board
- Reduced missile launch fire rate. there will be a longer delay between fire sets.
- Doubled the health of Kinetic Field Generators.
- Doubled Reactor output
- Doubled Capacitor Recharge rate
- Tweaked galaxy generation so that system links are a little closer together.
- Fixed name reversal for Drone Launch Platforms
- Fixed name reversal for Drone Enhancers
- Fixed a huge miscalculation with the way modules stats were scaling. As a result they have less capacity, so subsystems should fit their corresponding modules better, and overall mass will be much less resulting in making it easier to make ships faster.
모든 4개의 댓글 보기
- Adjusted pricing curves for buy and sell to make trade more profitable
- Temporarily disabled the “game guide” this was a holdover from before we had the active tutorial system and it needs to be updated.
- Corrected an issue with placing mirrored objects that became disconnected from the main ship and unable to clear them.
- Fixed ghosted parts while placing them in mirror mode.
- Fixed issue with asteroids spawning on top of each other and in greater numbers than needed.
모든 5개의 댓글 보기