D14.1 Live Patch Hotfix
- Galaxy Map - Under the System Name there is now a display for which faction currently owns that system.
- Drones individual cargo inventory now scales correctly, make sure that you have enough cargo room on your ship to hold what they bring back.
- Reduced thruster audio loop by 75%
- Reduced Warp To distances to 10, 20, 50, 100 from 50, 100, 250, 500 Note: due to the nature of how fast the ship is moving, these are not hard values, there is around a 30% possible slide in the distance depending on at what point during the frame render the MWD turns off. The distance you warp to is the center of the target, please be aware of this.
- Increase docking triggers on some stations as they were to close.
- Increased Pitch/Yaw values across the board, you will still need to use Maneuvering thrusters to get optimal performance - if the pitch/yaw values of engines are too high, a ship with many engines for max speed would turn too sharply.
- Changed all scaling factors to be within more reasonable number ranges.
- Fixed the issue of parts shifting when adding/modifying/removing parts in the shipyard.
- Fixed the issue of projectiles hitting the movement particle clouds.
- Fixed the issue of Post AA Effect not being able to be turned off in Sector.
- Fixed the issue of when attempted to load ships if you clicked the Cancel button on the Overwrite Ship Message it would not load the requested ship.
- Fixed a crash we were seeing on our end that occurred for galaxies with around 40+ systems. If you experience frequent crashes, please be prepared to provide us with Unity’s output log as well as any crash dumps generated.