Build 0.018 Deployed
- Reset ship orientation has been removed as unnecessary.
- Fixed a bug with names of faction ship folders.
- Fixed some bugs with ship destruction, flying through a planet should reliably result in your death.
- This patch introduces a simplified collision detection system. All ships have a single collider and damage is spread randomly to modules on the target. This implementation is not final. In the future, ships will behave this way when their shields are up (with incoming damage greatly mitigated), and per-module collision will be active if the shields fail. In the meantime, this change should result in noticeably improved performance for many players.
- The stats display in the shipyard will now update every time a subsystem is placed in, or taken out of, a module.
- The att_durability subsystem attribute (present on armor subsystems) will now properly increase the health of the module it is placed in. It displays the sum of the health of all modules in the ship.
- The Durability display on the shipyard stats display is now functional.
- All Stock ships have been updated to reflect the changes to durability, they have also been configured with the proper subsystems as will be intended once all of the features are online. These can be used as examples of how to design your own ships.
- Fixed a bug with the floating origin that would cause AI ships to travel to empty space instead of a meaningful destination.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from adding subsystems to a ship that has been loaded in the Shipyard
- Previously, holding shift in the shipyard would allow for the slower zoom speed, with the fast speed being the default. According to user feedback, this has been switched. Slow speed is default, hold shift to zoom more quickly.
- Asteroid generation and rendering have been changed. Newly generated galaxies should have much more visible asteroids.
Ge bra betyg