Hey everyone, this build has been a long time coming, but we finally got it out. It is however a little lighter than we wanted, we had to delay the Steam Workshop support as we ran into an issue with our ship saves, once this is resolved we should be good to go for that feature.
- General light tweaks to improve the overall game look.
- AI now makes use of turrets depending on where they are placed
- Bug fix: an issue with ship attributes being incorrectly updated upon damage has been fixed. Apparent reversal of controls and other issues should now be resolved.
- Bug fixes: Parts in the shipyard occasionally not responding to the remove command and parts resetting to size 1 on a modify after the ship is loaded should be fixed.
- All ingame UI artwork has been updated or redesigned to a new style.
- New missions: hostile encounter, search and destroy, patrol. These missions are still bare bones, but represent the building blocks for our future implementation.
- Lots of new particle effects including new muzzle flashes, explosions, and shield hit effects.
- Increased base rate of fire on kinetic weapons
- Increased projectile speed for kinetic weapons
- Added Options> Controls, users can now change the default controls for Kinetic Void
For now I hope you enjoy the changes and please be sure to give us your feedback, every bit helps as we continue to develop Kinetic Void.