- Steam Workshop support is now live, all ships can be shared with the community from inside the shipyard. Linux and Mac Workshop support are not in yet, we are working on this for the next patch
- Fixed a bug which allowed a galaxy with more factions than sectors to be created.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player from docking with a station.
- Fixed a UI bug in shipyard where tooltips would not display information correctly.
- Updated various UI icons and layouts.
- Fixed issue with recalculating center of mass of ship while in the ShipYard.
- Removed redundant screenshot capture command from ShipYard. (use F12 / Steam Overlay Screen capture, uploading images as public will add them to the community hub for all to see.)
- Ships now follow an entirely new save structure, this makes old ship designs incompatible from this build onward.
- Reduced performance impact when NPC ships enter the area near the player.
- Removed old ships from base game.
- Created several new stock ships
- Created several Color Profile
- Made several sweeping changes to stats on Modules and Subsystems, this will change the way ships are assembled, many systems and restrictions are still not implemented.
You can access a guide explaining how the Workshop support for KV works by following this link to our guides section.
!! NOTICE !!: All previously made ships are incompatible from now on, all ships will need to be recreated, we are sorry for this inconvenience, from now on all ships will automatically be updated when changes are made to the systems, this should hopefully not happen again.