- Warp To and Align To functionality in Sector. Radar contact icons can now be right clicked to access a new icon menu. From this menu, players can align their ship to a target or warp to it within a set range (current options are 50km, 100km and 250km 500km, in the future, these may be determined by command subsystems you have equipped). While the ship is aligning itself, use of the keyboard ship controls can cancel out of the auto-pilot. The warp can be canceled as before. We hope this new feature will help with navigating to stations and mission waypoints. If you open the Right Click Menu and want it to close again, right click anywhere off the target.
- Sound options are now active in the options menu.
- MWD speed.
- Recharge time of the MWD system.
- Thrust values of all subsystems (1.5x)
- Roll Values of all engine subsystems
- Amount of durability provided by all armor plates increased significantly (2x)
- Range of all Radar Subsystems
- Size of Size 1 weapons Increased by 100%
- Size of Size 2 weapons Increased by 50%
- The starter gear now has two identical engines, instead of two at random.
- Greatly reduced intensity of the dirt camera filter - feel free to enable it.
- All new asteroid models and textures.
- Transaction amounts in the store are now color coded: red indicates the player is paying a net amount, and green indicated a net gain.
- Updated Moon textures
- Planets “wiggling” when the camera moves.
- Issue with blurry skybox
- A bug that allowed the player to repeatedly get the starter gear.
- Some scale inconsistencies for displayed speeds and ranges.
- An issue where roll values were not scaling with the size of the subsystem.
- Fixed a bug with subsystem prices in the store.
reduced number of asteroids
fixed issue with no light while in sector space.