D12.1 Live Patch Hotfix
- Hardpoint connection detectors have been modified to prevent hardpoints from showing as disconnected when going from shipyard to sector and back to shipyard.
- Fixed a store bug that was causing inventory not to transfer to the player.
- Additional fixes include a modify bug that allowed pieces to attach to loaded ships from existing shipyard components (if you had a piece on your mouse, then clicked load, a new ship would load, then if you placed the part, both ships possibly merged in a horrific way), now players receive an error message to drop the piece first.
- Shipyard Controls have been fixed ~ Using Escape key to return to shipyard will no longer affect the way controls work
- Note: Using the Escape key to return to the shipyard is a development tool only, inventory may not persist if using this method to return to shipyard. We recommend docking at an actual Station to reach a shipyard to maintain persistent inventory.
- Ships in Sector no longer periodically shake/act like jelly
- Oberon Freighter will need to have a launch platform subsystem applied to its Hangar Module in order to launch drones successfully.