Build 0.008 Deployed
- Continuing with our UI update, the first pass for the new in-flight GUI has been implemented.
- The ‘G’ key will bring up the weapon manager. Here you can assigned turrets to weapon groups. In the future, it will also show weapon stats.
- The ‘K’ key will bring up the faction menu. It should be similar in functionality to the previous Scaleform version.
- The ‘M’ key will bring up the map. You can drag the map with the mouse and zoom with scroll wheel. There are also + and - buttons for zooming. The ‘R’ button will reset the map to the original zoom level and on the center of the galaxy. In the future, this will reset to the sector you are in.
- The radar will now let you select a radar contact by clicking the icon, instead of having to click over the object in space.
- Previously, only locking a target displayed its range. Now just selecting a radar contact will display the range as well.
- Upon locking a target, it will automatically be set as the focused target. This means that as soon as you lock a target, you can hit the weapon group key to immediately assign weapons instead of first having to use the F keys to set the focused target.
Increased size of asteroids.