Build 0.006 Deployed
- Holding shift in the shipyard will allow repeat placement of a part.
- The AI ships were feeling a bit sluggish before, they will now go about their business.
- Asteroids can now be destroyed.
- Fixed planetary proximity warning distance.
- Some ship spawns will now be hostile. Reminder: Hit tab to quickly target hostile contacts, or use micro-warp (shift-T) to flee.
- Ships now have engine effects, these are still a work in progress
- Micro warp drive improvements: Upon toggling the warp drive (default shift-T), the warp drive will charge for a few seconds before initiating. It will then remain on until you toggle it again. After shutting down, the warp drive must charge for 20 seconds before it is used again. The new warp drive has accompanying sound effects for charge up, travel, and exiting warp.
- Adjusted transparency for space fog and space dust so it's easier to notice movement.
- Adjusted planet spawn axis for more variety - Will only affect newly generated galaxies
- Fixed stock ships not having any subsystems equipped