This version should see substantial performance increases for a lot of users. It should also address many items of feedback from lastnight.
- Fixed an issue with the shipyard camera while rotating with right-click drag
- Fixed an issue that prevent players from accessing the weapon manager
- Fixed an issue: when zooming the map, the ship no camera no longer zooms as well
- Ambient fog and particle effects now disable during warp
- Added quit to desktop option to in-flight escape menu
- Hid the non-functional System and Shipyard buttons
- Moved the camera further away from the rootblock in the shipyard
- Made the rootblock larger.
- Reduced Space Particle density to improve performance
- Reduced Space Fog density to improve performance
- Moved target non-hostile from shift-<target hostile> to its own keybinding, default to z
- Corrected issue with pivot point on turret 01
- Switched slow zoom and fast zoom (Default to fast, hold shift for slow)
- Adjusted base zoom rate to be faster
- Increased max zoom distance in the shipyard
- Fixed planet collisions to actually damage the ship.
- The B key, which previously activated a debugging function in sector space, is now disabled.
- Right clicking on a placed part while placing another will no longer open the radial menu
- Some parts in the shipyard could exhibit strange behavior while placing them. They have been rebuked and should now behave as expected
as usual please provide as much feedback as you can it is very helpful.