Build 0.012 Deployed
- Removed two resolutions that were smaller than 1280x720 as they caused problems
- Added texture for size 3 bridges 1 and 2
- Updated icons for size 3 bridges 1 and 2
- Fixed SpikeFin01 material assignment, it should now receive color channel information.
- Placed a non-warp speed limit on ships to save relativity from further abuse.
- Color profiles now save with the .col extension instead of the .bin extension.
- When the Shipyard tries to load color profiles, if there are .bin files in SaveFiles/ColorProfiles, the game will rename them to the .col extension. If you have color profiles saved outside of this folder, manually changing the extension to .col will make them compatible with the game.
- Factions can now be set to spawn specific ships. If a folder is created with the same name as the txt plus “ Ships” and saved ships are placed within it, AI belonging to that faction will use one of those ships. For instance, if a faction is described in Empire.txt, ship saves can be placed in a directory called Empire Ships in SaveFiles/Factions. If the folder does not exist or is empty, ships will be pulled randomly from SaveFiles/ as they are now. Empty directories with the appropriate name (based on the txt files in SaveFiles/Factions) are created automatically if missing upon generating a new galaxy, or if an AI of that faction spawns during gameplay.
- Faction specific color profiles have been implemented. If a saved color profile is placed within the faction ship directories mentioned above, then that color profile will override the colors the ship was saved with. This applies even if no saved ships are present in the faction specific directory and the ship was pulled from the top directory.
- Fixed an issue that prevented zooming in the shipyard camera in some cases
- Will no longer start in fullscreen mode, if you set it to full screen after the initial launch it will remember. This is to resolve some issues people are having with incompatible resolutions.
- A problem with collision layers resulted in the player being effectively invincible. This has been fixed, fly with care.
- Fixed a bug where an engine would be destroyed but the ship would still act as though it had the thrust from that engine.