Build 0.009 Deployed
- Added textures for size 1 cockpits 7, 8, 9, and 10
- Added textures for size 2 cockpits 1 and 2
- First phase of the Shipyard UI update is now complete
- All parts are displayed in the module panel with a visual icon of the module.
- Removed holographic preview
- The subsystem widow has completely changed. When accessing a parts subsystem inventory it will now show all available space on the left, and all subsystems that you can put into it on the right. If a subsystem takes up more than 1 ‘volume’ of space, the empty spaces will get a red outline and be pushed to the end of the list, these spaces are being used and cannot hold any systems.
- To place a subsystem, simply click on it, no more drag and drop for this mechanic.
- As you add subsystems to a module, it will filter out the ones that can no longer be placed, due to restrictions, or size limitations.
- Added main menu to the shipyard, uses escape to access it.
- Fixed a problem with the main menu in space where the shipyard button would not take you to the shipyard.
- All subsystem icons are temporary and only display text.
- A lot of tooltips still need to be added
- Several fields in the stats panel on the left are not fully functional
- Now that the UI is at it's next stage of development we will be working on getting Linux and Mac versions available to the public.