D13.4 Live Patch Hotfix
- Added tooltips for Mining Drones mining lasers.
- Adjusted AI Ship Spawn rates.
- Increased All Weapon Damages.
- Reduced Laser Ranges.
- Increase Kinetic Shield Values.
- Fixed issue when ammunition was placed in the cargo hold that mining yields would not be placed into the cargo hold.
- Fixed an issue with cargo space not going down with ammo usage.
- Fixed an issue with Drones not stopping mining once their cargo was full.
- Fixed Hardpoint 09 from causing persistent issues, not able to attach a weapon subsystem to it, and ghost issues if mirroring.
- Fixed issue with “Connect Part To Ship” button showing up with error messages that would cause them to overlap.
- Fixed issue with store items showing up a 0.0c before first launch into Sector.
- Fixed Sector pause issue with Game Guide and Option menu.
- Fixed Issue with Drones not using the correct subsystem capacity.
- Fixed Module Count warning to close it loading a ship that is smaller.
- Fixed an issue where if you were mirroring an object and decided to change out which module you wanted to use it would leave the mirrored object behind and it would not be interact able.
- Fixed a bug with the radar bracket still showing after locking onto a target.
- Fixed a bug with the Out Of Range almost always showing.
- Fix for lasers not always firing when engaged.