Already own Nazi Zombie Army 1 and/or Nazi Zombie Army 2 on Steam? You'll get 60% off for owning both titles or 30% off for owning one when you purchase the Zombie Army Trilogy during pre-purchase!
If you have any more questions regarding pre-purchasing, discounts and more then check out our FAQ [www.zombiearmy.com]
New Campaign and Horde mode
- A whole new third campaign! Fight alone or in online co-op for 2-4 players to the story’s apocalyptic conclusion.
- New Horde mode - Face off against unlimited and increasingly difficult waves of enemies in the ultimate survival challenge. Play by yourself or in 2-4 player co-op.
- 10 new levels, including both Campaign and Horde mode maps.
- Brand new enemy types include Armoured Skeletons, Armoured Zombies, Panzer Zombies, Zombie Shooters, Chainsaw Elites and Demon Hitler
- To find out more about new content and features visit www.ZombieArmy.com
New Content and Features available in ALL THREE campaigns
- 4 new playable characters - Fight as elite sniper, Karl Fairburne or one of EIGHT playable heroes including 4 new female characters.
- Tactical zombie dismemberment - Remove body parts and limbs to disarm or slow the undead hordes, and watch in horror as they continue to hunt you down.
- Watch out for Zombie Shooters: the undead may not know how to aim a gun, but they can still pull the trigger and be dangerous!
- New competitive scoring system and leaderboards based on combo shots, multipliers and chained events.
- New Spectator mode – follow and watch other players after you bleed out and die.
- Improved melee kick. Stomp on zombies when they’re down!
- New player taunt animations.
- Ability to place and also throw TNT explosives.
- Dynamic physics and explosives: objects can be knocked aside, and explosives can set off chain reactions of destruction.
- Redesigned HUD and GUI to allow players old and new to jump into whichever episode they want.
- Improved multiplayer matchmaking
- Rebalanced and improved animations and behaviours for Skeletons, Summoners, Fire Zombies and Fire Demons.
- Enhanced visuals – See the undead horde like never before with new graphical effects.
- Interactive foliage: vegetation and grass moves in the wind and is pushed aside as players of zombies move through it.
- Improved lighting and shadows, especially on top-end PCs.