Hello everyone! Folks looking to build their own farms will find this week's update particularly helpful!
Substantial changes have been made to the way that oxygen pockets affect plants:
- Plants in oxygen will now grow at an accelerated rate
- Any plants in the oxygen pocket will not disappear when the day changes
- We've randomized resets of plants and animals outside of the oxygen pockets
- Oxygen will now expand past ladders
- Astroworkers can now plant vines! While holding an appropriate plant, jump towards the ceiling and press the 'plant' button
This week marks the one month anniversary of our Early Access launch. It’s been an eye-opening experience, to say the least! Our first order of business has been making sure that everyone can have a go at making their own soupy base. And to that end, we've been hard at work improving compatibility, fixing bugs, and optimizing code. We know that we've still got a long way to go! We want to hear your feedback, so feel free to jump into the Nom Nom Galaxy Community on Steam and let us know what you think. You can also upload screens of cool bases or fan art and we’ll be sure to share it on Twitter and Facebook!
Most importantly, we'd like to thank all of the fans that believe in PixelJunk and Nom Nom Galaxy. We've come so far in the month with your help! We appreciate everyone that takes time to report bugs, offer feedback, and posts videos or screenshots. Thanks to you the soup is getting more delicious each week!