Patch Day, Astroworkers!
We have a small patch this week to address some save data issues as well as fix some problems that were causing black screens for some of you. We've also brought back GSA-002, the 2nd tutorial planet, which includes some more advanced gameplay tips. This planet previously required completion to advance, but is now optional.
We're continuing to work on improving online stability and should have another patch later this month.
Version 1.01 Change log
Fixed bug where client progress data was overwritten with host progress data.
Client changed an option on the pause menu, which was then autosaved.
Changed not to overwrite client data with host data.
Fixed bug where client factory data was overwritten with host factory data.
If the host disconnects for some reason, the host migrates to another person but the original host's data overwrites the new hosts data.
Will display an error message and pause the game when a host disconnect is detected, then back out to the planet select screen when the dialog box is closed.
Fixed bug where game crashed when starting SOOP with a conquest factory
Data saved with a dirt block inside a factory (in item state)
Changed not to crash
Fixed bug where game crashed when resuming SOOP game
Invalid data saved when exiting pause menu
Improved data load
Other bug fixes
- GSA-002 (2nd tutorial) returned, made optional
- Fixed bug where game did not run properly in Steam offline mode
- Fixed bug where game crashed when choosing Control Map on in-game options menuグ
- Fixed bug affecting scrolling on leaderboards
- Fixed bug where Very Yummy soups were not counting toward Astropins
- Fixed bug where conquest factory was loaded when "no factory" option was chosen in SOOP