Hi everyone! We just published a fresh update with a few nice changes.
We are planning to do a round of polish and move soon to Beta & Release. It would be nice if you could spend some time on the game and give us feedback on what to improve to make it better and more fun.
Changes for Alpha 6.110:
- General Loa tweaks: we have done some rework on the loas. We changed some spells and added some more.
- Rampage tweaks: some of you told us that it was frustrating that the special effect when you fill your rampage bar occured at wrong times. As this was causing some frustration we make it so you can choose when to receive the special effect
- Loko and Lenglensou changes: The reworks were aimed at making some loas like Lenglensou and Loko more fun to play alone. They were original thought as support classes (healer & tank) but since their stats were nerfed, they were not so fun to play alone. We reworked them while mantaining their useful spells for coop play.
- Brigitte and Erzulie: Their spells were not very fun or polished so we improved them. Brigitte's spells are very AOE oriented and Erzulie's spells are a mix of utility and fair damage.
- Agaou and Ogoun: These dudes were really powerful so we took a look at their stats and tweaked them. I think they are still powerful in the right hands, but to recover health is a bit harder.
- Ghede: Ghede's rampage works a bit different. He gains rampage faster than the other loas, but his spells have a rampage cost. Summoning a totem with your rampage bar filled, will improve the quality of the totem, making them do more damage and more resistant.
- Yesterday's first place is displayed in the daily quest.
- Some reported bugs have been fixed.
Hope you like this new update. More soon!