Gnomoria v0.8.46 released
- When deciding what to eat/drink, gnomes account for nourishment value of food/drink along with distance.
- Added Gameplay option to adjust how much food/drink nourishment effects a gnome's decision. Moving the slider to 0 will cause gnomes to always pick the closest food/drink. When multiple options are equidistant, they will choose the best. Moving the slider to 100 will allow gnomes to travel much farther for the best food/drink. Default is 50.
- Allow grass to grow up or down 1 level
- Gnomes no longer try to maintain distance from squad members while training
- Crash when completing Fill Hole and items are inside the hole.
- Performance issue with lots of unreachable jobs
- Sometimes falling down a 1 tile deep hole and immediately moving back out, ie enemies falling down a hatch and immediately teleporting back up to the top
- Liquids not updating properly when a tile is dug down that has liquid on it
- Ramps not properly being if trees or constructions were diagonally adjacent. This left invisible ramps causing tiles to not accept constructions, designations, etc.
- Tinker Benches not respecting assigned worker
- Being able to replace the floor underneath a sapling
- Food/drink HUD text not initializing red when a game is loaded with 0 food or drink
- Displaying a negative amount of gnomads arriving. Now it correctly displays 0