If you've been wondering about the time since the last update and you don't read the Gnomoria forums, I took the last few weeks off. My wife and I recently had a baby and I've been home with my family. I'm back and I brought an update with me! I also want to point out with the versioning that the next update will be 0.9.10 and NOT 1.0.
- Building changes to reduce micromanagement when planning out large constructions
- Build Wall and Build Stairs Up will now first build a floor if one doesn't exist. ie You can queue a wall, then move up 1 level of depth and queue a wall above the previous one. Your gnomes will first build floors over the lower wall before building the second level without requiring you queue any additional jobs.
- Added scaffolding - Scaffolding works similar to stairs except they can be stacked directly on top of each other. When deconstructing, all scaffolding above the one being deconstructed will also deconstruct.
- Added shifts to Guard Area, Patrol Route and Training Grounds. The same Squad can be assigned to all shifts or each shift can be assigned a different Squad. Shifts can help sync your Squads sleep schedule or to rotate Squads between guarding and training.
- Added option to turn off Goblin Tunnelers in advanced settings
- Replaced goblin tunnel sprite
- Goblin raiders will now attempt to continue stealing items until satisfied. The amount that they steal goes up with the raids attack strength
- Goblin raiders have a chance to not trigger self-powered traps. Other goblins trigger traps as usual and raiders still engage pressure plates normally
- Reduced the number of new friendly Kingdoms that are generated as Kingdom Worth rises
- Goblins spawning in Peaceful mode
- Goblin attack strength being determined when they arrive (It's now determined when they leave)
- Cancel Job and Deconstruct selection moving after clicking