Whoops! I missed last weeks patch notes announcement. Here is the recap:
- Goblins and skeletons now regularly spawn with worn equipment, which can't be smelted or equipped by gnomes. There is a chance that they will spawn with usable equipment.
- Mants and beetles have evolved lungs and can now drown. Mants and beetles in existing saves are unnaffected, however new spawns will have the change.
- Crash opening Market Stall window with an unfinished trade
- Bug causing a big performance hit when beetles were at their current population limit and could reach gnomes
- Weapons visually in the wrong hand, ie being held in a missing hand
- Gnomes getting stuck trying to equip a missing hand
- Items uled in the market stall not properly fitting the window