Octodad: Dadliest Catch, Version 1.0.9738
- You can unsubscribe and remove Workshop levels from the Workshop menu now.
- Disabling cloud and syncing in Steam will now properly disable it in the game.
- Two second safety delay added on level load before suspicion starts hurting you (Infinte death loop prevention).
- Reduced physics threads (3 on Mac/Windows and 1 on Linux) that may have been causing performance slowdown and random freezes. If more or less threads are desired they can be edited in OctodadConfig.xml but the max is 10.
- Fixed bug where starting to use a mouse after starting the game playing with "no-switch" multitouch caused mouse to also be in no-switch mode (moving left leg would also grab objects).
- Screensaver disabled while playing the game. (Using controller wouldn't prevent screen saver from showing up.)
- Desktop resolution properly reset when exiting the game now from fullscreen.
- Fixed Borderless mode freezing because it hadn't grabbed input.
- Windowed mode no longer starts centered (would sometimes be centered between multiple monitors).