Folk Tale Patch

Rate up
< >
Stalker Aug 20, 2013 @ 4:51pm 
Since I am one of the negative posters, I will say that I DID read the updates. If the game was closer to completion before it was sold it, there would be less skepticism. I read what you are writing but I fail to SEE the progress, is all. With all the scams out there surely you don't expect everyone to just believe everything we are told. I will wait and see but still have my doubts. If this displeases you, PROVE me wrong. I have been wrong before.
As to me THINKING I wasted my money, everyone has different tastes. I THOUGHT the game would be one thing and it is going in a different direction than I thought it would be going by what is in the game now so I STILL THINK I wasted my money because I don't care for where it is going in the forums. This is MY OPINION based on the games that I like. If you like it I am glad of it but I am still entitled to dislike where it is headed.
I am not angry but voicing my opinion as everyone else.
Caps are for stressing points, not shouting.
Geneside Aug 19, 2013 @ 12:42pm 
I like the game i would not say its a waist of money. but it will idle on my account till the game is a bit more done. i dont want to ruin my opinion of the game, this game as huge amounts of potential
Luskemis Aug 19, 2013 @ 5:10am 
@ people talking about having wasted their money. (except "HairyDingo" whom I assume is just trolling :D ) While I agree that it would be nice with more content NOW, as opposed to later, I still think you should have known this when making the purchase. If anything your beef should be with steam for advertising alphas along with the full games.

As for the game itself, I really like where it is going (hence why I'm itching to get my hands on more of it) It has a vibe very much like a game from my early childhood called "beasts and bumpkins" with some "settlers" in the mix. The humor is well done and the character customization could be really cool if more is made of it.
Also glad to see the focus on the sandbox element, as I expect it will add longevity to the game.

So imo, IF this game is eventually finished, I would say it's well worth the price, and I like the idea of helping keep development rollng. If this is not your cup of tea, then simply wait. Patience young padawan :P
Games Foundry Aug 18, 2013 @ 7:34pm 
It would be a really big help if the few negative posters would spend 5 minutes reading the blog to discover the progress that is being made instead of passing judgement merely on what is included in patches, which is just 10% of the actual effort going into development, the remaining 90% directed towards sandbox which you can follow in the links below:
Stalker Aug 18, 2013 @ 4:06pm 
First of all, I would say that, anyone that would buy ANY game instead of medicine for a family member has their priorities out of wack.
Second, I did read the comments and details before purchasing the game. It would have been nice to at least have a save available as I don't have time to sit and play games for hours. I play a while, then save and do something else. I did finish this tutorial finally a few days ago as I had plenty of time while recovering from a migraine.
Third, I am beginning to wonder if the game will ever be completed as it has been months and I have only seen minute changes.
Lastly, I personally think I waisted my money as the direction that they are going with the game is not what I would have anticipated at time of purchase.
I do not think I will be purchasing another incomplete game. I knew it was a chance and it is my fault for the waste. I hope others enjoy the game I helped them to finish when I purchased it.
whistler94 Aug 18, 2013 @ 12:33pm 
Hey HairyDingo, Speak english next time you need to vent.... Cant undertand a word you said.L33t is dead.
Stormklinge Aug 17, 2013 @ 6:49am 
I love this game! It might become really really awesome one day 8D!
Unmanned Ai Corgi Aug 15, 2013 @ 6:35pm 
oi m8 i spent muney on dis here gam n u robbed me i cud of bught medicne for me ma, il'l tell it true becasue these boys are you *fans* and they are too scraed to say bit but you shouldn't of released a game for 20 smakas if all it had was a tutorial. If you wanted people to test ya game then just give it to a few peple for free instead of selling a tutorial for 20 bones.get your shit togather m8.
Dwelk Aug 15, 2013 @ 12:28am 
I don't know if it's only me with this problem but whenever I am told to right click on a building to create a worker or some similar action, I have to left click instead.
Acяι∂Ƈαѕcα∂є Aug 14, 2013 @ 3:47pm 
So, I just downloaded this update. And before this I've had absolutely no issues with the game. However, now, when i start up the game, it loads upside down. Inverting the entire screen to where the mountains and such render at the bottom of the screen, and the ground at the top.